Sunday 5 May 2013

Swarovski crystal crochet wire necklace - blues and yellows

I have been feeling summer inspired lately! I can't wait for the sun to start cracking the flags (an expression my father likes to use!) I am so sick of winter and the cold! I think lots of other people are feeling the same. The sun has been shining today and I have seen lots of cars driving around with the roof down and I keep hearing mutterings of barbecues. What can you do! Well, I decided to make this lovely fresh looking crochet wire necklace with blues and yellows.


This is one of my free-form techniques to make a fine and delicate filigree necklace.


You can buy this necklace in my Folksy shop http://folksy.com/items/4368731-Crochet-wire-necklace-blues-and-yellows.


Bring on summer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment